Monday, June 29, 2009

Growing up is hard to do..or is it?

I'm trying to find a way to stop my kids from growing anymore. I always hear how hard growing up is but I'm beginning to believe it is the parents who really suffer. Every new milestone is full of excitement for my kids but sadness for me. The thought of them getting older is SOO hard for me, especially being we r done growing our family. This past weekend my son officially started walking- like out of nowhere! It has been creeping up for a while now, but this weekend - BOOM- just like that, he's a walker! It is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. He is all wobbly and walks with his hands in the air to help for balance. I am super excited for him but sad for me. Sad that my last baby is now walking. I know this may sound silly, and I should of been prepared, I mean he is 14 months...but it is sooo hard.
My mushala Crystal will be 3 in about a week and a half and we r transitioning her room from a "baby" room to a "big girl" room. She will have a disney fairies and princess room. My heart just can't take it! My baby girl is getting bigger!! These are things most parents r excited about- and don't get me wrong, I'm super grateful to have amazing children who grow and learn each day...but I worry about when they will stop needing me so much and no longer be my babies...
Kind of like my Nina Beana..who is 7 going on 16!! There are no more kisses ans hugs. She dances in her room and has a pre teen love of hannah, camp rock, and hsm!! Baby things are "uncool" and she wants to do stuff by herself now. Every time I look at her I still see my baby girl who used to be obsessed with cheerios and would lay on the couch and cuddle with me for hours eating popcorn!
They all love these new milestones and don't seem to find it hard at all! BUT, I find that my kids growing up is hard for me to do =*( ......MAYBE I SHOULD INVEST MORE OF MY TIME SEARCHING FOR NEVERLAND???

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO