Monday, June 15, 2009

The weekend

This weekend was very eventful. We had a girls day out on Saturday with my girls, my mom, n I to magic kingdom. I love that place! Even as many times as we go, it never seems to lose its magic! I love it for so many reasons, but I must say there is one reason above all; the smiles and amazement in my kids faces. During each ride my girls laughed and smiled. Each parade brought on such enjoyment that it made me want to cry. My mushala who loves minnie mouse saw her in the parade and waved and jumped around screaming "my minnie" and that is PRICELESS! It makes me realize how lucky I am to have such beautiful, healthy, and amazing children. Sometimes in the everyday craziness I forget how much of a blessing they are. Their hapiness always reminds me how they are my life- and I live for them!
My boys who are also my world had a fun boys day at home bbqing! One of Nando's ex coworkers transferred down here and they will be working together again. My hubby is thrilled! Im hoping this means less work for him in the long run, but with Frito Lay u never really know. There is always a roll out, market tour, or something that requires my hubby to work 9 million hours...but at least he got to relax and enjoy a nice weekend.
This was a simple pleasures kind of weekend and I liked it =)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I'm jealous you live near such fun places!

    ReplyDelete

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO