Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What is new in the life of...

Nina- Well, she is very excited since school is ending in two short days! This summer she will be attending summer reading camp( which is just a nice way to say summer school I think ). She is pretty ok with it since her teacher now will be her teacher in the summer and she likes her. We really like her too. She will also be attending her tutoring program KUMON throughout the summer.Okay, I'm not a TOTAL meany..there will be fun involved as well....( check that out in summer plans)

Mushala- She is talking much more recently and is pretty excited about it. Slowly but surely my lil tortoise will win the race. She does things on her own time and this is no different! For those of you that don't know..she has been potty trained for over a month now- WOOHOO!! Exciting , yet sad. My mushala is growing up and I am not happy about it!! She will be 3 in july and I am not ready. I am going to enroll her in the fall in some sort of activity...so let's take a poll......gymnastics or ballet???? I need your input!!

Chunkster- And, what a chunkster he is =p My lil man is not quite so lil anymore!! He is taking a few steps but still mostly cruising and crawling, I am seriously in no rush to have another running around here...so I don't mind. He is saying mama, dada, baba..the usual for his age I think and is just a big ball of mushball fun- I LOVE HAVING MY BOY =)

Nando- What is ever new for my poor dear husband? Nothing!! Except for work!! They are finally getting a new dsl here in a few weeks, so godwilling he will not work these 15-18 hour days anymore!!

Anna (ME) - Well, after being TOTALLY enthralled and entranced by twilight I have started the vampire diaries...I will let you know how it goes! I also am trying to do my daily routines as a stay at home mommy- which by the way is WAY harder then teaching!!GEEZ!! Being a mommy of 3 is definatley life in the fast lane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO