Thursday, June 25, 2009

Have you ever had your heart fall into your chest? Well, last night I totally knew that feeling. Nando has a market tour this week so has been staying in sarasota. I'm such a paranoid scaredy cat to begin with so I hate being left in the house without him. Well, last night at 4am I awaken to my son screaming his head off and my alarm going off!
First thought is, someone broke in and is in my baby's room...so of course I go runing in and THANK GOD noone is in there.( in hindsight I should of had something to protect us with, but who thinks about this in the heat of the moment) So I figure maybe someone is in the house somewhere else..with 3 kids this is a scary thought!!
In the end of the panic I realize, why are the police not here and my alarm company not calling? Well, I calm down and call them only to find out that my battery is low!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt even know that this alarm runs on batteries!!
The moral of this story is to get ALL the facts about anything u own, especially your alarm system!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO