Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ok, so in my last post I wrote about my alarm going off at 4am and nearly giving me heart failure. Well, it has been that kind of week I guess. My mushala who we all know is my " wild child" got stitches for the first time yesterday! I say FIRST because any1 that knows her, knows she is the one who is going to probably give me the most scares, hence "my wild child" nickname =). She was a VERY big girl though and was definatley a trooper! She got four stitches but they could not be the disolvable ones. The worst part for me about stitches is that once its over, your still not done! Then u gotta go back a week later and take em out!!
Nina needed stitches right before we moved last year and decided to try to be superwoman and jump off my kitchen table...( that was a fun phone call to daddy, um, im 39 weeks pg and we need to go the e-room, but not for me, for nina) Taking them out was the WORST so I think I am going to have daddy bring her for that =). Things like this always makes me remember just how fragile our kids really are!
On a lighter note, Nina is doing very well in summer school. She is really starting to get the jist of reading. It is amazing how one day your child can't read and the next the words just start lighting up on the page for them!
Johnny is SOOO close to walking now that it is just crazy. He can walk about half of a room. I think that def by the time I come to visit NY he will be running around every1's house =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO