Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Why do these things still amaze me?( random rants)

In a time where our country is in a "recession", I personally want to go out on a limb and say depression, but anyway..I find it amazing that people still don't do their jobs! I must need to make at LEAST 5 calls a week because someone messed up on a bill, or purchase, or something! I seem to be cursed to only deal w/ people that have NO idea what they are doing! ( Anyone that knows me is probably laughing and knows that Im so not even exaggerating!
Well, I also have a "beef" with the post office or any postal service for that matter because its a total rip off and no matter what my package always takes too long or gets lost! So, in an attempt to not deal w/ this insanity I shipped one of my good friends son's first bday present directly from the website itself. I figured it was worth the extra gift wrap charge and shipping because it would securely get there...well shame on me for thinking that this could ever go smoothly! Of course the package is lost- not only lost but completely untraceable and Im currently now on hold with the 3RD person who still has no idea how to do their job!
I think this frustrates me more then anything because my husband has been working anywhere from 12-18 hour days for as long as I can remember. Now he is even going to have to work 6 days a week! All I hear is that we should be thankful that he has such a great job when some people have none. I do agree, we are blessed and I am grateful that my husband has such a great job. However, I am bitter to the fact that I seem to encounter people who are blessed with jobs but never want to do them!! So, the whole point of this is Im annoyed and feel like ranting..so thanks for listening =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO