Monday, June 8, 2009

Fun Times

So summer has officially began! It might not be June 21st, but school has finished, hence Nina is on summer vacation. All I can say is I hope God can give me the strength to survive this summer! Nina and crystal as most of you know, do NOT get along so well! So here is hoping to smooth sailing for the next 3 months!
On a better note, today we got summer passes to a childrens muesum in Lakeland. This is a half way point for our good friends alma and family to meet up with us! We had a great time! The kids really had a blast. It is a really nice area( considering where it is) and it has a really nice park on the outside so we can have a nice picnic the next few times we go this summer! We also are planning on passes to the aquarium. I must say that there are not many places here or anywhere for that matter like ny, but this aquarium puts the ny ones to shame. It has a water park and everything..so I cant wait to go to that! Other summer plans include, well yes of course disney. We go there for each of the kids birthdays and my lil mushala will be 3 in a month. This is just CRAZY!!!
As summer continues we are off to ny as soon as Nina finishes summer school( half day school and starts next week) We will be there from july 24th-aug 4th...we are going to try to see every1 that we can! I of course cant wait to see my nephew ( and yes Costa , I WILL BLOG ABOUT HIM,,, BUT I SHOULD MEET HIM FIRST ) I also cant wait to see my godchildren!
We may take a family vacation in August to clearwater depending on a few factors..one mainly being my central air system! It is on the fritz,,AGAIN! How is this even possible? I dont know, but it is..hopefully it does not need replacing. So our summer is pretty packed! So that means it wil go fast right???? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO