Thursday, June 11, 2009

Looking ahead..

As I am still deciding and wrapping up all my summer plans I have this creeping feeling that the fall will be upon us before we know it! This brings me to Fall activities! Now that Crystal is 3 I feel it is important to get her started in things. Plus, Nina is very serious about getting back into ballet. This is a struggle for me to think about at times because I have 3 kids and schedules can get crazy. Plus, these activities seem to cost a fortune nowadays...So where do I start and where do I draw the line? What do all my other mommy friends do that have to juggle all these activities and still have time to cook, clean , and have a life =)
So, I am planning ahead to hopefully prepare myself for the months to come..I know I want to get Nina back into ballet and I am leaning more towards gymnastics for Crystal since she is my "wild" child afterall =) Lil man is not old enough for football, although I wish he was..hehe so Im thinking baby music or gymboree? something to that effect?
This is my thought process but you all know it can change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO