Monday, June 22, 2009

28

I didnt get to post last week because so much just seemed to be going on...

Well, This past Saturday I turned 28. All who knows me, knows that I'm NOT a big fan of getting older or my birthday in general. It is just part of who I am and can't handle any1 that I know getting older including myself. I often think that I am always tired and exhausted because Im getting older...however, this weekend I realized I need to start looking at things in a different light!

We went to islands of adventure and universal studios on Saturday, just my pook, bff, and I . ( thanks to mommy for watching the kids) and after we went to an LL Cool J concert. There he is at 41 years old in all his glory in 100 degree weather doing his thing...and I'm complainging I'm hot and tired at 28!!

( Note to self that old saying.. you are only as old as you feel...might be true....but my question is...did that person who said that have 3 kids ???)

1 comment:

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO