Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of july fun

As a way to celebrate our country's freedom we had a fun packed weekend! We started off by making very messy but extremely yummy choclate and vanilla covered pretzels w/ sprinkles....
very simple- u need
pretzels ( frito lay OF COURSE)
vanilla and chocolate frosting
sprinkles
just heat up the frosting, dip the pretzels, sprinkle them up and let them chill in your fridge for 30 mins..the girls were ECSTATIC!!!
Then, we also went to the kids muesum which is always a lot of fun. Our buddies the Lietzy fam stayed over saturday. We went to see Ice age 3...( which was GREAT btw) The kids were literally LOLING through the whole movie...of course we bbq..yay and then went to see the fireworks!!
Sunday we made our way over to church, breakfast and then shopping!!( my fave)
So, needless to say it was busy but FUN!!
SIDE NOTES:
-I FINALLY saw transformers...woooooooooooohoooo!!!!!!!!
- Hannah Montana and Jake Ryan finally got back together on the show during its super big special 1 hour episode so my daughter is THRILLED!!!!!!!!!
- Crystal got her stitches out( my poor baby)
- Johnny is running around the house like a mad man...and my house needs to be johnny proofed!!
- Crystal has decided she is marrying Nick Jonas!
Sooooo, it was a looong weekend..sorry for such a long wait for this post, but I will post more often this week- I promise =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO