Tuesday, July 21, 2009

PROMISES, PROMISES...

OK...so I broke my promise. I promised I would blog more and its been over a week. So, I will make a new promise that I wont break...I will blog with updates as often as I can! Life in the summer just always seems busy , busy, busy...so i do apoligize
So this week we r gearung up for the big trip to NY. We can't wait. I miss every1 soooooo much and am FINALLY gonna meet Niko...my lil mushy nephew!! Did u know it was possibly to be totally in love w/ someone b4 u meet them? cause im totally head over heels in love with my nephew already!
This past week or so has had a lot going on....
2 weekends ago we went to disney for crystals bday weekend. it was great!I loved the hotel..I totally recomend the Port orleans french quarter...This is a million times nicer then the value hotels but still doesnt break your bank like the deluxe ones. I will def be staying there again.
In this time my daughter went to the bippity boppidi boutique where she was transformed into a princess......sooooooooo precious. Overall, it was a great weekend.....
this past weekend was her bday party which was tons of fun! We had great friends come over and every1 had a blast....
In between all of the celebrating we have just been enjoying our summer by going to the movies, the pool, the mall, the muesum..etc! when we return from ny we are definatley going to get our pass for the aquarium that I have totally been slackin on!!
Well , I will be back later to update my views on the new Harry Potter movie but wanted to throw in this quick update since it's been so long!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun that you get to go to New York! I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO