Thursday, May 27, 2010

My special day w/ my mushala!

I love being a mom. ( Yes, even when they drive me a bit batty) Being a mom of 3 consumes my entire life, from morning till my head hits the pillow Im on the move trying to get whatever needs to get done for all 3 of my loved ones. I often at night think about the day/week/months events. Did I do that right? What could I of done better? The questions never end! However, the 1 thing I try ( and I say try because it's very hard since my husband works 16-18 hour days 6 days a week) is make a little bit of special time for each child. I love all of them equally obviously but I need to remember that while I have 3 kids they only have 1 mom. Their need for quality alone time with them is HUGE! So this past weekend my mushala and I went to Epcot. I must say I dont give that place enough credit. I always think it's just for adults n never bring the kids there. Well I was wrong. We had a blast. We went on so many rides I didnt even know they had. ( Soarin is the 2nd best ride I have ever been on in my life! LITERALLY! This is behind Evervest which just rocks in a totally different way) Then we went to all the countries and they had little kidcot spots where she got a mask with stamps n little cut outs to symbolize each one. We talked about the cultures and just enjoyed our special time together. It made me remember that I really do need to try harder to make days like this happen. The joy Crystal had just to have her mommy all to herself was precious and it also reminded how different it is when you only have 1 child. The dynamics of an outing are so different. There are no kids arguing, or 3 kids running off in all 3 directions. No fighting over our attention. It was really such a nice , calm day. This of course does not take away from my time with all 3 of them as a whole, that time is just as important and precious because while they may fight they also hug, while they cry they also laugh, and while they may want my attention at times, others they find comfort in each other and bond! So in the end I vow to myself to work harder on finding that balance more and to make some new great memories with each of my kids and all of them together =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO