Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Big Boys Birthday

It actually happened. My baby boy is now a big boy! A big boy of 2 years old! I can hardly believe it ( but when can I ever). He had such a great birthday. On his actual birthday we just did a small family thing and had some cupcakes with green and blue frosting that I made. These are his fave colors, or so I think they are/ forcing them to be? maybe? Anyway he was excited.
On his birthday party day we had friends and fam over to celebrate. We had a "two two" train party. This was the cutest party set I might have ever had! The kids had a blast with all the trains and pinatas n goodies! It is amazing to see him running around with the big kids now and it looks like he actually belongs( b4 when he was smaller it looked so funny and out of place but adorable of course) My lil man is now a big boy and such a good boy he is turning out to be. I feel so blessed to have my boy who I waited so long for =)

His 2 year visit - 27lbs, 35 inches
new findings-
-no more bottle (just sippy cups)
-He is saying more words(not nearly enough) but a definite improvement. words such as : Hi, Bye, Door, Open, Hot, Out, No more..etc
-HIs fave things- Trains, Dinosaurs, Max and Ruby cartoon
Favorite stories- You Can Do It Dilly Duck, Any of the dinosaur books by Jane Yolen, and Max and Ruby books

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO