Monday, May 10, 2010

Disney trip

I know..I know. Im a good month behind on my blog but I want to blog about all the fun stuff I have had going on..it is just going to take a bit of time since Ive been so busy..so please bare with me =).
We decided to go to Disney last month for a 4 day 3 night mini vacation. It was really fun because we usually only go for a day or just the weekend so those extra two days were really nice. Nando stayed home w/ the flu but somehow still managed to paint the rooms( which was the whole point of our trip away) he totally rocks =)!!
We stayed off Disney which is more of a new experience for us. All of the Disney rooms were booked up for the value and moderate hotels ( we usually stay at the moderates, French Quarter is my FAVE) and the only rooms left were the villas and expensive hotels which werent in the budget so we stayed at a downtown Disney hotel ( The Radisson) I was a bit nervous because I never stayed at one b4 but it was AMAZING. They just built it in 2009 so it was brand new and shiny =). Rooms were spacious with fridge, microwave, 2 queen beds, couch, the works so I was thrilled! ( Especially since we got the deal of the century with the price)
Anyway, on Thursday we arrived and check in and just kinda hung around the hotel and went for dinner. Friday we did Magic Kingdom, Saturday we did Hollywood Studios, and Sunday we did Animal Kingdom. We had such a great time as always. It was slightly busier then expected but we got to do alot of rides and shows that we don't normally do so it was really nice! I love being a Florida resident with all the good deals because they have a promotion for a 4 day pass for only 99.00. you cant beat that. So we have 1 day left and will be hitting up Epcot for a one day trip ( just me and the girls) this weekend. It should be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO