Monday, January 4, 2010

A new year!

So 2010 has begun and of course we all have high hopes for the year ahead of us. I am not one to make new year resolutions since I think that dooms us to fail at them. To much pressure on things we should otherwise be doing anyway. However, what else is there to do in January? First off, it is FREEZING..yes, even here in Florida! The holiday bills are coming in so the money comes out of our pockets and doesnt leave much for other fun activities that we have just done over the past 3 months. So we must get creative...So I have decided to get into new tv shows,( since all of my shows now seem to be on hiatus or "winter break" I thought only schools got such things =p) I have decided to read more ( got so many great books for christmas) and to excercise more...( gotta look ahead to beach weather) and My hubby finally bought me an elliptical. Since this mommy has no time to go to the gym, he brought the gym to me.. YAY!
As far as the kids..they will be doing similiar things...tv, reading, playing w/ their 9 million new toys and of course they need to keep up with their schoolwork and gym classes! So, we are going to try to make the most of this January and hope it goes by quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO