Thursday, January 7, 2010

TV SHOW HIATUS

So am I the only one who doesnt get all of these "fall finales" or " winter breaks" that all of the tv shows seem to be making lately?????? This annoys me for so many reasons!!!
A) When I was young the only breaks I ever remember tv shows having were the week of Thanksgiving, Christmas and 2 months in the summer. Thats all! Im certain that if we look at the dvd series from years past there will be way more many episodes.
B) I usually only follow around 2 shows at a time but over the past year have fallen in love with like 8 and my ocd self can only handle so much suspense.
C) It just makes no sense to me? All they have on is reruns and nothing else? How else can I bide my time? I know I sound crazy but Im sure these tv stars make way more then I do and should actually have to work for it!
Here are a list of shows that have caught my interest in the past 2 years
1) 90210- on break since start of Dec until I have no idea when
2) Melrose Place - on break since start of Dec until March 9th
3)Glee - on break since mid Dec until April 13th
4) Vampire diaries- on break since Nov 19th- until Jan 21st
5) American idol- only runs Jan-May
6) So you think u can dance- only runs May-Sep
7) Entourage- Who knows when that is actually coming back?????
8) Gossip girl- on break from start of Dec until March 8th

The most annoying part of this all is that all of these shows will only return for about 9 or so episodes and then go on break again from May-Sep/Oct...I apologize for the negative rant..it's just I do feel VERY passionate about my tv shows and I just can't help it!!

On a positive note...For Christmas Santa bought me season 1&2 of Gossip girl. I fell in love with the show instantly and watched both seasons plus the 12 episodes of season 3 in about a week! It is soo good. Why did noone ever tell me =p..but honestly Blair and Chuck are sooo amazing. Plus Chuck Bass is totally a Brian Kinney type of character which every1 who knows me, knows that Brian Kinney is my fave tv character of all time!! This has made me reminisce on older shows I used to love...maybe that is my answer hulu here I come..lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO