Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas!

We had 1 of the nicest Christmas day's that I think we have ever had. On Christmas eve Crystallia was pretty sick with a 103 fever so I thought it was gonna be a bust like last year ( both babies had the flu and were sick and miserable) However, come Christmas day she was in better spirits..still sick but at least the fever broke and she was excited. Christmas Eve was a nice dinner and we made hot cocoa with cookies for santa and watched the polar express. The kids went to bed SOO excited especially Nina and then the parents got to work. I went a bit overboard as always but it was SO worth it. Come Christmas morning all 3 of my kids were the most happy I think I have ever seen them. They loved all of their gifts( not a dud in the bunch, which surprised me since each kid ended up w/ about 35 gifts) John loved his dinos , cars and dragons..especially Kota!! Nina loved her zhu zhu pet madness and Crystal loved her dollhouse madness. What made me happy was not the "stuff' but the look on my kids faces. The magic in their eyes of thinking santa brought them all these goodies! The time we spent together will last a lifetime even though I know the toys will not!
The adults got some great gifts too..we must have all been extra good this year =p and dinner was yummy as well...although I ordered an eliptical because I think I ate about 10 dozen cookies this month..lol and need to get back on track....but it was worth it..the 10 lbs I'll lose but memories of cooking with my girls are priceless !
I hope every1 had a blessed Christmas like we did!! and now its time to kick in 2010!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO