Friday, December 11, 2009

Abandoned!!

I did not abandon my blog..it has just been a CRAZY busy holiday season...My walk in closet can no longer be walked into...it is exploding with gifts, my schedule is full , there is no more room to cram extras in, my fridge is full..so much baking and cooking...and my house has no more light sockets, too many decorations plugged in...BUT I LOVE this time of year.....

WHY I LOVE IT:

1) So much time to spend with the fam doing fun things like
a) building a gingerbread house with my girls
b) baking with my girls
c) letters to santa and the amazement on their faces when we go to meet him
d) trip to disney to see all of the lights and carolers
e) cooking meals that I usually only have time for at this time of year...
and the list goes on
2) The feeling of christmas is everywhere..music in the stores, lights on the trees, yummy treats in the belly =)
3) the shopping...I know , I cant help it..I secretly think Sophie Kinsella made those shopaholic books after me =p
4) Mostly my family..I realize even more how thankful I am to have had one more year of a blessed life with the people I love most in the world...

I promise to post pics soon of all the crazyiness going on in this house to give you guys a good laugh =)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back in the blogging world! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO