Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy anniversary to us!

I cant believe how the years have flown by. I remember being a little girl and wondering what the man I married would be like. I never could of imagined him to be this made for me even if I tried. As a little girl I imagined "prince charming" like in Snow white or Sleeping Beauty. However, in real life I realized early on the kind of man I really wanted to marry. I wanted to marry a man who would be a wonderful father, devoted husband, hard worker, and someone with a good sense of humor since we all know I lack one! Well, I found him and he is perfect for me. Life may not be perfect all the time like in the fairytales...Marriage is hard, parenting is hard, life is hard..but, our love is strong, real, and everlasting! I feel blessed to have found my soulmate and know that we will celebrate many more anniversaries together along with our kids and one day our grandkids and live out our "happily ever after" just like I dreamed about as a little girl =)

( sorry for the mushy post but I feel very emotional today due to it being our anniversary 2morrow )

ps- EVERY1 ENJOY NEW MOON TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO