Thursday, January 27, 2011

Varsity

Nina is starting her first time ever season of varsity cheerleading. She has been cheering for 2 years now and has been on the jv squad. Now I am a total soccer mom, I admit it but I am SO psyched for her to be on varsity now. They have much more advanced cheers, stunts, and they always win =). I know it's not about winning but since her jv team hasnt placed yet it will be nice for her to finally get a victory under her belt and hopefully build up her confidence. She is very good and is ready for the next step. She is however a bit nervous since she isn't supposed to start varsity until she is 10 and she is still only 8. Her coach and I though both believe that since she will be 9 by the competition she is ready for the challenge. So I have my fingers crossed and am praying that she gets excited about it! So every1 cross your fingers too please =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO