Thursday, January 20, 2011

A new year, a new blog

Wowza! I just realized I have not blogged in quite some time...almost 5 months to be exact! I just wasnt inspired to write, I have been insanely busy and sick(constantly) so there has not been much extra time either. So with a new year upon us my New Years resolution was to get my life more organized. In every which way. So I am going to redirect my blog a bit. It will still cover tons of tidbits from our crazy lives, but it will also be geared upon organizing n renovations I want done in my life. The biggest changes I am trying to make this year...
1) Get healthier- I had lost most of my baby weight 2 summers ago only to have put about half of it back on by just not watching, not excersizing enough n I wont lie..pure laziness. So I will be tracking my weight loss on here to be Disney cruise body ready!! In November we are going on our first ever family cruise( and its a Disney one sooo woooohooo). So my goal will be to lose about 20 or so pounds in about 10 months..totally doable if I keep track. I will also try to be posting my weekly menus.
2) Budget- Being that we are going on this enourmous vacation..we really need to work on our budget so I will be tracking, my grocery bills n coupon craze, my paying off debts, n ways I am trying to save all around
3) house stuff- This year we plan to do quite a few changes around here so stay tuned to the fun!!
Just realized how much I missed blogging, Glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO