Friday, January 21, 2011

Central air

I guess part of being organized is being prepared for the unexpected? WEll, problem is..Im not that organized yet. It is only January 21st and two big surprise expenses have arrived.

1) Giovanni will probably need tubes in his ears and while I do have insurance it comes with an insanely high deductible that I must pay before it kicks in...
2) My central air system is on the fritz again and is going to be ALOT of $ to fix!!!

So, instead of getting frazzled by this like I usually do I will just have to work it into my newly organized budget..only problem is, I havent created one of those yet either..doh!!

This organizing isnt as easy as I was hoping it to be =p!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO