Monday, September 28, 2009

Back to me

I'm not quite sure why but I have been in a funk lately. By funk I mean a rut or just basically not feeling like me. This is quite normal, seriously, who never has a bad week or so? So, I began thinking and decided that I very much needed a ME day. I have a hard time with this cause I hate to leave my kids , even when they drive me nutz! However, it was WAY over due! So this past weekend my loving hubby watched the kids for the WHOLE day for me! I couldnt believe it =) James ( my bff) and I had a great day. We had yummy food ( twice) and actually sat at a coffee shop and enjoyed ADULT conversation..I had almost forgotten how to do that! We also had pedicures, did some retail therapy, caught a movie and had a few drinks...( I know its ALOT but I dont get out much so we had to cram it all in)!!
This was great. I enjoyed myself but most importantly remembered about me. In my day all I do is my daily routines and often forget Im a person- not just a mommy. Although being a mommy is my favorite part of my life, I needed to be reminded that there are other layers to me. So on Sunday we had a great family day and then my children actually SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!! It was a perfect ending- to a perfect weekend! I now feel refreshed and officially out of my rut. Im ready to go back to my daily grind but now I have a smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO