Monday, August 31, 2009

GYMNASTICS IT IS

So, last weekend my girls tried out gymnastics for the 1st time. I was very torn being that I always wanted them in dance, but anyone that knows my crystal knows that her and a tutu just dont mix..lol! Anyway, I expected Nina to want to stay with dance but she surprised me by wanting to go into gymnastics. I was worried about the change at first but actually thought it could work? Maybe, just maybe, my 2 girls will for once have something in common and get along? ( hey a mother can dream right) So, today is their 1st official day of gymnastic class, Im so excited, so are they. Crystal was a little shy at first but I have a feeling she is going to be great at it. Nina to me has always been more of a dancer. She is very graceful and girly but she def has the build for gymnastics as well. We shall see how it all pans out. If she wants to go back to dance I will be ok with that too. For now though my two lil gymnists will be off for their first big day =) pictures will be coming dont worry =)
ps- is johnny 3 yet so i can put him in football =p!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO