Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Nephew NIKO

So after almost 2 months of waiting i FINALLY met my nephew Niko last month when I went to NY for the big visit. I must say, I knew I was in love with him already, but looking at him and holding him were amazing. He is so big compared to my lil chunkers whenthey were born. He still looks liks a newborn to me..which I was happy about. However, he is eating, sleeping, and thriving wonderfully!He looks a lot like my brother, which of course means he has similiarities to Crystal when she was born since she does still look like my brothers clone. But, I did see a bit of Lori in him. He has dark hair and these blue-grey eyes..so amazingly precious! I hope they don't change like Giovanni's did. The time I spent with him was just not enough since poor Lori was in and out of the hospital my whole trip ( mostly in) but I still got chances to see him. I might bore him since he slept most of the time that I got to share with him but I loved watching him sleep peacefully. I have been waiting a VERY long time for a nephew for Costa and Lori and words can't describe how I feel! I cant wait till Lori gets better so they can come visit us out here and then I get to go see them again when I visit again in November. Babies grow way too quickly and I dont want to miss anything!
So every1 who reads this blog please pray that Lori gets better soon and that my miracle of a nephew continues to strive and be the perfect lil man that he is =)

1 comment:

  1. ps- i meant to write that he is so little compared to my lil chunksters...lol

    ReplyDelete

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO