Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Better blogger

I know I say it all the time but I need to become a better blogger! I am still here, trying to getting into my blogging groove but life gets the best of me. The kids n I are enjoying the summer, although I must admit I am just counting the seconds until our disney cruise in November!! Not that I want to wish my life away or anything. I am usually a big fan of the summertime but I think it is not the same since I moved to Florida. Doing things alone with my 3 kids is a lot harder then when I was in NY in the summers and had all my family and friends there to help me. Anyway enough of my I miss NY rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO