Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Crystal Prek graduation

My lil mushala graduated from pre k yesterday. I know I tend to get a bit more emotional then neccesary about these types of events but I cant help it. She will be 5 next month and starting kg in the fall and Im just not ready! I held it together pretty well during graduation until they sang twinkle twinkle which is the song I always sang to her as a baby..n I just about LOST my mind!! The tears would not stop flowing. It made me realize how fast the time really does fly! Day to day we might feel stressed n overwhelmed but before we know it our children are embarking on more and more milestones. It made me realize the coldhard fact that we really are done having babies..n that no matter what I do I cant stop my kids from aging. Time needs to slow down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO