Thursday, February 24, 2011

My score of the week

I had a GREAT food shopping trip today...

I spent 20.56 and saved 115.67!!!!

My list

5lb bag potatoes
2 bags fresh express salad
1 large container of strawberries
2 bags uncle bens rice
1lb beef
2 classico tomato sauces
4 loaves of whole wheat bread
1 bag of purina cat treats
3 bags of kotex
1 gallon of milk
1 half gallon of almond milk
1 6 pack of dannon smoothies
1 box of hair dye
1 pack of 120 gain dryer sheets
6 bottles of diet pepsi
1 bag of fish sticks
1 bag of fish fillet
2 tilapa fillets
2 salmon fillets
2 spray pams
cool mint listerine (large bottle)
cool blue agent kid listerine (huge bottle)
4pkgs of pillsbury grands
2 large coffeemate coffees

All for 20.56!!! WOOOHOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO