Sunday, February 6, 2011

My big score of the week

I actually had two huge scores this week!!

My first score is I FINALLY got my prize coffee pack after a bunch of madness. It was AMAZING! It included

- 17 ( yes 17) coupons for a free huge coffee creamer...
-leather bound recipe book
-recipe cards
-heart shaped muffin tin
-cups
-napkins
-a huge bag of individual instant coffee
-a huge bag of individual powder coffee creamer
-A heart shaped apron
As far as a free prize packs...this was the best thing I have EVER gotten for free..wooohooo!

My other big score was at Publix today. After a traumatizing week of food shopping with an insane cashier I finally got a great cashier, insanel great deals and spent barely anything.

This is what I got
- 3 1 and a half lb packs of fresh ground turkey meat
-2 coffeemate creamers ( big bottles)
-10 2liter bottles of club soda
-4 bottles of medicine
-6 boxes of 100 each packets of splenda
All for 10.25!!!! I saved 55.00 in this trip! WOOHOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO