Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wow! I ve been gone a long time again... I need to get this blogging thing down already.lol! Well, not much new is going on here except that we have decided we are going to be switching Nina's and John's room next month when my baby turns 2 and he will officially have a "big boy" room. Im just gonna come out and say it- Im not ready. Im not ready to have 3 kids and NONE of them be a "baby" or sleep in a nursery. I know this sounds silly but knowing that this part of my life is over is really sad for me. I wanted a baby for so long and now I have gotten to experience 3 amazing babies who are now toddlers, little kids, and on the cusp of being 8 going on 18 =p So as sad as it makes me to let go, I will have too.
So the next order of business is to decide on what Johns new room theme will be. I am between Thomas the train or Dinosaurs..SO PLEASE post your vote =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO