Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Teaching

When I was a little girl I told my mom I was going to be a teacher. Im sure that so many did back then. I even went to a high school specializing in teaching training. It was really like a "calling" for me. I always knew that is what I was meant to be. So that's exactly what I became. I had the pleasure of student teaching for numerous years thanks to my hs and college and taught for about 4 years. I loved it! I didnt love all the politics surrounding it but I do love to teach. However, when I was also a little girl I also said to my mom that I wanted to be a mommy to lots of children. As you all know I did this as well. Nando and I made the choice for me to be a stay at home mom. I feel blessed really because so many that I know don't have that as an option. I love spending time with my babies and this is time spent with them that I know I'll never get back. Sometimes though I still yearn for the classroom. I miss teaching. I feel like Im suppose to be out there making a difference and I feel torn. I know this sounds silly to some. I mean who wouldnt want to not work? But, Every now and then I really feel it. Im definatley in that mind frame now. I wish I was in the classroom but I would never leave my babies until they were school aged! So I think I truly have 2 callings in life and feel really blessed for that. This is probably also fresh in my mind since I have been fighting with my student loan company over rates for a while now. ( Student loans I am not so blessed to have but in life you gotta take the good with the bad) Finally yesterday it was fixed and rates will be lowered as of May. I am thrilled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO