Wednesday, October 21, 2009

toys r us big book

The day the toys r us big toy book arrives is almost a holiday within itself at my house. Going back as far as I can remember ( even b4 I had kids and just shopped for others) I would obsess over this book. It has great deals on all the newest and coolest stuff. Wrong or right I love stuff =). I can't help myself, I just do! Anyway, Each year the book is mailed out a week b4 the sale starts and it shows up in newspapers and in stores the day of the sale. This is ALWAYS the last Sunday of October. However, I always get it leaked a week or so earlier...so to my surprise by yesterday I still couldn't find ANYTHING on my beloved big book....So since I am a bit silly or crazy =p , I called the store, they knew nothing, I called the 800 numbers, they knew nothing, I even checked out all my trusty websites, they knew nothing except rumors of it being delayed. I had enough, so I just called the corporate offices, if anyone would know it would be them..Well it is true, the book for the 1st time ever is being released in November! It will start November 1st, not the planned October 25th that I had been expecting. My lovely husband was going to watch the lil ones while I did my happy holiday shopping kid and stress free and then with the help of my bff go induldge in some yummy cheescake factory to celebrate my deal saving victories..lol! Well now this is all ruined because I have every weekend stock full until December!! How will I ever shop now? Well easily, I will still go on November 1st but it will not be as easy....=*(
To make matters worse, they didnt have my new address so I won't even be mailed the big book ahead of time....BLAH TO TOYS R US!!!! for denying me my shopping plan and yummy pumpkin cheescake =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO