Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My battle against the scale!!

I hate the scale right now!! I have been fasting ( no meat or dairy) for a week now. I also decided to give up junk food to go along with my fast so it could be a religious cleanse and a healthier lifestyle all at the same time. I have not had a chance to really excercise this week but I have been super busy running around. I have not cheated on my diet at all this week except for having a dew sips of butterbeer at universal and one bag of chis there as well..( I couldnt help it I was starved and theme parks have limited snacks for vegans. I was NOT going to cheat on my fast so I had to improvise) Anyway about 3 days in I was 2 lbs down, so I was SUPER excited! My total weight loss goal is 24lbs so that was a nice start. Well , 1 week in today I did my official weigh in assuming I would be about 3lbs down in total. I gained one of those 2lbs back. So I am only down 1lb total...( WEll about 1.5lbs total) So how did I manage to gain back almost a lb when Im not eating anything?? When I was younger I would lose it sooo fast! BOO too getting old, boo to the scale!! I guess I need to add something to this routine to get those lbs moving in the other direction...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO