Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Eater fun

We had a great Easter week at the Bonich house. We got to go to the aquarium, paint easter eggs, bake goodies, have a very generous visit from the Easter bunny and had tons of family and friends over so I could cook enough for an army and be excited! The holidays always remind me of how blessed I am and how much I really love my life!
Besides that it is going to be a very busy April. this Friday we are off to NY for about 9 days and when we return we are prepping to paint the house for the big room switcheroo. Nando will be here painting while yia-ya, the kids, n I go and play at Disney for a 4 day weekend... YAY =)
Then it will be my lil mans 2nd bday, ninas cheerleading competition, Giovanni's nona coming to visit and the highly anticipated two-two train bday party!!! WHEW!!
Busy but happy =)
I hope you are all enjoying the coming of Spring as well as we can all finally creep out from our caves and enjoy the outdoors again..woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO