Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Trex

This weekend to celebrate my moms birthday we finally went to the downtown Disney restaurant that opened last year - Trex. We were a bit worried because my lil mushala Crystal is such a daredevil but for some reasons is terrified of the characters at Disney , let alone huge roaring robot dinos! So we finally had her convinced ( after about 18 months) that she could brave it...
Well Im glad she did because it was a BLAST! The place is amazing. The outside looks like a dino cave with overflowing waterfalls and when u walk in u see a HUGE Trex that roars and moves. Crystal was not fond of him at all but Giovanni LOVED him!! I think he wanted to take him home..but he wouldnt fit in our car..haha! As you all know my son is a boy of very lil words but sure enough he took one look at that Trex and said " thats dada" so of course the hubby was thrilled being compared by his son to such a strong creature =p....I just thought it was super cute...
There are a few sections inside and it included an ice cave, pit, and many more moving dinos. Crystal eventually warmed up to the idea and enjoyed her "roars" ( dino nuggets) and at the end was mesmorized by the chocolate exctintion dessert...it was crazy, 4 HUGE brownies, 4 HUGE servings of ice cream with of course syrup , nuts and the works..but the coolest part was this smoking volcano in the middle!!( I will post pics as soon as I can) Also needless to say the whole table had to share this dessert!!
I highly recomend this restaurant if you are in the Disney area and are looking to enjoy yourself, be mesmerized and have some great food. Only con is make sure to bring a hefty wallet, the place was NOT cheap!! but , TOTALLY worth it =)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun! I'm jealous you live close to all that fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete

My obsessions!!! You will be hearing about these at some point

  • HARRY POTTER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • COFFEE
  • BRENDA AND DYLAN 90210 EPISODES
  • ENTOURAGE
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • QUEER AS FOLK ( BRIAN AND JUSTIN MOSTLY)
  • TWILIGHT

About Me

My photo
Riverview, Florida, United States
Anna Constantinides Bonich is wife to: Fernando Bonich Mother to: Justina ( Nina)- 7 Crystal ( Mushala)- 2 Giovanni ( lil man or the chunkster)-1

Pook and I

Pook and I
I DO